QBM does not charge tuition or fees to students admitted to the program.
QBM students receive a compensation package that is competitive with other top graduate schools in the life sciences in Europe. The financial support includes;
- a fellowship package totaling 1700 €/month in take-home pay, which permits an adequate standard of living even at the relatively high cost of living in Munich,
- educational and scientific activities such as international conferences and workshops,
- transferable skills such as writing, presentation and language courses (English, German)
- relocation and child care expenses
- laptop and appropriate software